IT Risk Senior Consultant
FPSG, working in close partnership with a globally renowned Consultancy Firm, have an exceptional IT Audit opportunity to join our client on a full-time permanent basis based in their modern Central London office.
As part of sustained success and in line with our clients development plans for 2019, this role offers fantastic career progression prospects and will see you join what is a highly regarded & industry recognised firm.
- Assessment or design of IT General controls
- IT risk assessment and IT general planning
- Leading and developing teams through engagements
- Experience in IT Risk assessment and Audit or Advisory, and an understanding of current technology trends.
- Experience in assessing IT General Controls across multiple ERP/Non-ERP applications and supporting infrastructure.
- Experience in assessing and/or designing risk and control matrix for client as part IT internal audit activities.
- Good organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CISA qualification will be highly regarded as will experience in a professional services environment.
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) framework and compliance.
- Understanding of Internal Control Frameworks e.g. COSO and end to end processes
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive package which includes a generous holiday allowance & professional development support.
To apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV via the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.