IT Risk Assurance - Manager
FPSG are working in close partnership with a globally renowned Consultancy Firm whose well established IT Risk Assurance practice is growing and looking to add an experienced IT Risk Manager to the team. Working with clients in the Financial Services sector across Banking, Wealth & Asset Management and Insurance it's a great opportunity to get a varied mix of exposure. This is a permanent role based in Bristol.
As part of sustained success and in line with our clients' development plans for 2019, this role offers fantastic career prospects and will see you join what is a highly regarded & industry recognised firm.
- Managing the delivery of IT assurance services to a portfolio of clients and audit teams.
- Assessment of IT risks and controls, including general controls environment and automated controls embedded within information systems environments.
- Assisting audit teams in the audit of highly automated/technology dependent processes across range of industries and sectors.
- Managing advisory engagements primarily in IT risk, governance and cyber areas including IT Internal audit, Cyber maturity and governance assessments, IT risk and control frameworks.
- Managing and developing a team of IT assurance and data analytics professionals
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience in IT Risk/ IT Audit within the Financial Services sector.
- IT external audit support.
- IT internal audit.
- Third party reporting, e.g. SOC1, AAF 01/06, SOC2.
- Experience of the IT elements of regulatory reviews (e.g. S166, client money, Sarbanes Oxley 404 or Basel III).
- IT elements of Supplier Risk Management.
- IT project governance and management.
- Track record leading and delivering large-scale IT risk and control related engagements for a professional services consultancy firm or a blue chip organisation.
- Experience within the FS industry and a sound understanding of the FS technology landscape.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive package which includes a generous holiday allowance & professional development support.
To apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV via the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.