Our Client is a global business leader who are currently seeking an Internal Auditor to be based in the Czech Republic.
Contribute to the execution of operational, financial, project and compliance audits. Assignments involve planning, fieldwork, documentation and presentation of audit missions.
Scope and plan audits based on rigorous risk assessment performing the following:
- Liaise with local management to assist in the risk assessment and scoping of audits
- Meet with representatives from Finance, Legal and Tax etc. to identify audit actions
- Tailor the audit program to correspond with risk assessment and functions
Complete a thorough review of fieldwork and documentation:
- Conduct walk through meetings and data gathering activities ensuring an understanding of measurements and processes to assist with the identification of testing methods and key audit risk areas
- Collect, test, analyse and interpret information to review and conduct control tests and assessment of financial risks
- Prepare documentation to support audit conclusions and findings
- Address issues in a timely manner, complete fieldwork effectively and efficiently within budget and scope
- Identify and share best practice.
- University degree in business administration, finance, economics, or a related field
- Proven professional audit experience (likely within the Big 4). Ideal profile has 1.5 to 3 years of total experience
- Geographical flexibility (willingness to travel internationally 30% of the time)
- Fluent in English and ideally proficient in at least one other European language
- Excellent communication skills and self motivated with strong team orientation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV via the 'apply' button below.