Senior Internal Auditor
A FTSE 100 Telecommunications company based in Central London are looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. They have a large outreach with offices across the globe and an audit team of 18 in their London office. Travel will be around the 10% mark.
- Hands on role, undertaking and internal audits with help from management from start to finish.
- Working closely with the other auditors within the team and the Internal Audit Manager
- Speak with senior stakeholders within the business both locally and abroad, discussing internal audit findings
- Some knowledge of Sox will be advantageous
- This role will undertake operational and financial audits
- There will be travel with the role, up to the 10% mark.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified or hold a relevant degree.
- A strong academic background and preferably with Big4/Top 10 experience.
- You must be able to work autonomously and complete to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.