Exclusive and Unique Transaction Services Senior Consultant/Manager - Basic German - Munich
Do you have an international background and your desire is to work for the best ?Do you have a proven track record in Transaction Services?
A leading consulting firm based in Munich/Frankfurt/ is currently looking for
Senior Consultants and Managers with extensive Transaction Services Experience and BASIC German
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to use their German language skills, diversify their experience and to work on international projects.
Your client responsibilities
- Prepare analyses of historical and prospective financial information presented by clients
- Assist in liaison with the regulatory authorities
- Perform industry and company research utilising online tools and publicly available information;
- Assist in researching technical and regulatory issues to provide sound advice to clients;
- Prepare analyses of historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements and deal valuation Assist in
- Researching technical accounting issues to evaluate implications on transaction valuation and deal structuring
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Personal responsibility for planning and implementing projects
- Conducting financial due diligence and company valuations
- Advise our clients in planning and structuring of transactions skills requirements
- A university degree in business studies and a minimum of four to five years of professional experience in the described fields are essential requirements for this position.
- Ideally, you will have worked for a Big4 firm, investment bank, M&A boutique, in house M&A department or corporate finance advisory firm and hold an additional qualification (e.g., auditor, CFA).
- You have between 4-8 years of Big4 experience in Transaction Services
- You are highly interested in gaining international experience from Germany
- You have at least basic level of German and you have the motivation to improve it
- Excellent communication skills