Internal Audit Manager
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting on behalf of a Top 10 practice firm whom seek an Internal Audit Manager to join their North-West risk advisory function and manage an impressive portfolio of commercial clients.
This is a fantastic role with unlimited progression. In line with the immediate growth plans of the function, the expectation will be for you to progress and become part of the function’s senior management team.
As manager, the position you see you deliver a variety of internal audit, corporate governance, and risk management engagements for your client base. Other key elements of the role will include attending Audit Committees to present audit findings, assisting with business development, and managing and coaching more junior members of the team
Skills / background
- Full ACCA / ACA / CIA qualification
- Current or recent experience working within a professional services firm
- Commercial sector experience and knowledge
- Track record of managing internal audit and risk management engagements
- Strong communication skills and commercial acumen
- Prior experience coaching and mentoring
For further information, please apply now.