We are looking for an ACA / AAT qualified professional to fill the role of Senior Auditor to plan, perform and complete the audit process for each assignment.
The role is open to flexibility, part time, job share and remote working.
Some travel is involved in the role so ideally you can drive.
Who are we looking for?
We need a client facing professional to:
- Have regular discussions with the client to confirm progress, identify solutions to any hurdles and ensure reasonable expectations are met.
- Establish relationship with key contacts at the client.
- Identify and highlight any opportunities for the firm apparent from work undertaken.
- Assist with the planning of audits and accounting assignments.
- Perform work in accordance with the firms audit and assignment procedures.
- Ensure all areas of the work are completed with any exceptions to this being agreed with the manager.
- Prepare draft accounts/report and completion memo (including identification of control weaknesses or areas of improvement) for review by manager.
- Understand and appreciate key commercial aspects of the clients business.
- Judgement: be able to take a situation and reach a suitable conclusion based on information available.
- Planning and organising: needed throughout process to ensure deadlines met.
- Customer focus: develop relationship and gain confidence of client.
- Commercial awareness: awareness of the key business drivers and the commercial pressures affecting the client.
- Teamwork: ability to optimise the team’s performance and fulfil the needs of each team member in terms of personal and professional development.
- Technical expertise: technical competency.
- Strong communication skills, both internally and directly with clients.
- Demonstrable experience of supervising others and delegation of work.
- Demonstrable ability to organise self and others, such that you can work on several different assignments at one time.
The Must Haves
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Demonstrable audit and accounts experience gained within a professional services firm
- Qualifications attained in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must not require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Resource Harbour are representing a large, independently owned firm with a longstanding excellent reputation for advising private clients on their personal affairs and business interests. It’s an accountancy firm with a great vibe due to their entrepreneurial clients and they incorporate financial advisors too – offering a comprehensive suite of financial and professional services to meet their clients’ full range of needs.
Where’s the job?
The role is based in trendy, open plan offices in central Bristol. It’s a workspace that encourages collaboration, communication and great work. There is also a great social scene at this firm.
There are excellent career progression opportunities as well as the opportunity to relocate to the firm’s offer offices located throughout the UK, Ireland and Jersey if desired.
When would I start?
Role to start as soon as possible.
What’s in it for me?
Permanent package offered includes:
- Up to £41k to £43k per annum pro rata depending on experience
- 23 days paid holiday plus the option to buy (3 days) and sell (5 days) holiday
- 8% employer’s pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service cover