Internal Audit Team Lead - Manufacturing - Brussels
Audit International has been tasked with finding an experienced Auditor for our client in the Automotive Industry.
Our client is the world’s largest manufacturer of tires and other rubber products. They employ over 140,000 people around the world.
They are currently looking for an Internal Audit Team Lead who will join a newly created, in-sourced Internal Audit function for EMEA region and report directly to Internal Audit Director.
Title: Internal Audit Team Lead
Travel: up to 50%.
Report to: Director of Internal Audit
Language: Fluent French & English
- Leading teams of up to 5
- Operational audits
- Supporting the development of the Internal Audit function
- Preparation and update of annual audit plan
- Reporting to Audit Committee
- University degree;
- CIA, ACCA or CISA qualification;
- 8+ years of experience in internal audit + external audit
- Experience in auditing of sales, marketing, supply chain and manufacturing processes
- Working experience in BI tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, etc.)
- Working experience in SAP
This is a very hands on role, so if you think you are up for this challenge, please share your CV via the 'apply' button below.