Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Top 15 firm
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged to help recruit a senior manager to join the internal audit department of a growing mid-tier practice. Working closely with partners and directors you will be responsible for ensuring that the team maintains and build upon its reputation as a centre of excellence for the insurance internal audit sector.
The Financial Services Division service clients in the insurance sector including Lloyd’s syndicates, insurance companies and intermediaries. You will be leading a team of specialists delivering internal audit services to these organisations through either an outsourced or co-sourced basis with further opportunities for secondments. The internal audit team itself are currently expanding due to recent client wins and joining at this stage is a great opportunity to be part of this organic growth.
Managing your own client portfolio you will:
- Ensure compliance with the firms internal audit methodology and external requirements (such as the IA Standards and the Financial Services Code).
- Manage your time to ensure your portfolio is properly serviced
- Manage all stages of the internal audit assignments and keeping the Director/Partner appraised on the audit progress and findings;
- Identify and understand key risks and controls;
- Be able to recommend appropriate solutions to control issues identified in internal audit work and communicate and agree these with clients effectively;
- Assist in winning new business
To be considered you are likely to be ACA/ACCA/IIA qualified and have experience leading risk-based internal audits either in a professional practice or in an in-house internal audit function. Experience in the insurance sector including the Lloyds market is essential. You will also have demonstrable knowledge regarding relevant regulatory requirement including Solvency II, PRA/FCA requirements and Lloyd's Minimum standards.
This could be a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in practice, but is looking for a firm that puts a strong emphasis on their employees work/life balance.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in audit and risk recruitment!