Senior Internal Auditor
A Central London based Media Organisation requires a Senior Internal Auditor to join their Risk and Audit Team. Primarily you will be involved with identifying risks within the business and examining / evaluating the adequacy of controls available to mitigate those risks for the EMEA region and Group . The position will require 25-30% travel.
- Perform financial and operational audit projects that meet departmental and other appropriate standards (e.g. IIA).
- Establish risk-based audit programs and determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager.
- Assist the managers to ensure that the department objectives are met and the successful delivery of the audit plan for the region.
- Influence and facilitate changes to improve the internal controls environment to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Conduct risk assessments of assigned department or functional areas in required timelines.
- Ensure management actions plans for control issues identified are followed-up in a timely manner to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Prepare and assist the managers with the preparation of any Management and Audit Committee reporting requirements.
- Assist the managers to deliver ad-hoc projects (e.g. investigations, policies and procedures training)
Skills & Experience
- Internal audit experience from industry or practice background
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Enthusiastic, confident and a team player.
- Flexible and positive approach to work.
- Organised and able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel 25-30% of the time
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and progress you internal audit career within a large collaborative Audit and Risk function that will provide ongoing training / development and opportunities for promotion within the team. For further information and to register your interest, please do apply with your CV details.