Pensions Audit Senior
About the role:
- Undertaking statutory audits in an audit senior role being involved in all stages of the audit from planning, to onsite fieldwork and completion.
- Show initiative and a willingness to take responsibility for ownership and completion of each audit assignment within the agreed budget and deadlines set.
- Act as the principal contact for the client during the on-site fieldwork and follow up on client queries once on site work is completed.
- Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff, providing training where appropriate and ensuring work is appropriately allocated according to the team members abilities and development complete job review forms for all junior staff on the same assignment.
- Excellent communication skills
- ACA/ACCA or ICAS finalist or newly qualified
- Will also be required to communicate with all members of the team and other departments in the firm
- Knowledge and experience of pension fund sector and the pensions SORP is an advantage, although not essential
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Pensions Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly