Meraki Talent are currently working with a global consumer goods firm who are looking to grow their Internal Audit function in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
This is a rare opportunity for an external auditor with a Big 4 background to move into the internal audit function of a global firm who are a leader in their field, in one of Europe’s most liveable cities. You would be based in a multicultural department where approximately 60% of the workforce are expats.
There is a generous salary package on offer with this position as well as a comprehensive relocation package and support for international applicants. You will be working for a company who are seriously committed to (and encourage) personal and professional development. You will also have the opportunity to travel both in Europe and further afield.
Main responsibilities of the Internal Auditor:
- Support the company to mitigate its main strategic, operational, compliance and financial risks
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and controls
- Identify and share best practices
- Participate in the planning and execution of audit projects and in the drafting of audit reports
- The role involves up to 50% of travelling time
Requirements of the Internal Auditor:
- University degree in finance or accounting related field plus a professional qualification such as ACCA or overseas equivalent is essential
- Approximately 6 years’ professional work experience in an audit role, with a minimum of 3 years in the Big 4 environment
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and standards, audit techniques and standards, corporate governance and risk management and/or business organisation and processes
- Experienced in data analytics - analytically minded
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) - a 2nd language is considered an asset
- Willing to travel up to 50% of your time
Is this job for you? We’re looking for:
Auditor, Big 4, Data Analytics, Internal Audit, External Auditor, ACCA, CPA, RA.