Supply Investment Engineer
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in risk and investment? If so, we have a great opportunity for you in our operations department.
Wessex Water is one of the top performing water and sewerage companies in the UK, serving 2.8 million customers across the south west of England. It is part of the Wessex Water Group, which comprises a number of other companies alongside our regulated business, including engineering and construction, property development and waste management and renewable energy services.
Your main responsibilities will include managing the implementation of the capital investment programme for the water supply business area, ensuring that identified risks are managed effectively throughout the year, while remaining within the fixed budget. You will take a lead role in reviewing and approving arising risks/needs from water supply to ensure the right solution for Wessex Water. You will build excellent relationships within operational teams ensuring the successful delivery of the capital programme.
You will have extensive knowledge and experience within the utilities industry (ideally water supply). You will have strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills. You will also have excellent communication and report writing skills with a high degree of computer literacy.
In return, we offer a range of benefits including:
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- Financial and development support for further relevant qualifications.
- 24 days' holiday rising to 28 with length of service.
- Life insurance.
- Tax-free childcare government scheme.
- Cycle2Work scheme.
- Paid volunteering leave.
- Discounts and cashback scheme from more than 1,200 high street and online suppliers.
Sound interesting? Please apply by clicking APPLY below quoting job reference REQ2752. The closing date is 25 June 2019.
Please remember you must be able to prove your eligibility to work in the UK and provide evidence of qualifications gained. All offers of employment will be subject to a Basic Disclosure Criminal Records check.
We're happy to talk flexible working - in association with Working Families.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Salisbury
- Risk Analysis Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Salisbury
- Risk Management Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Salisbury
- Other Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Salisbury
- Risk Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Salisbury