IT Compliance Analyst
Your new company
A well known brand based in the Southampton area
Your new role
You will be responsible for coordinating and executing compliance activities internally and externally in support of IT compliance programs. This role will be EMEA's IT Compliance champion to enable and support the business goal towards regulatory compliance while ensuring customers and stakeholders needs in this region are effectively met.
- Responsible for coordinating and executing periodic compliance activities, primarily for the EMEA region, ensuring current compliance obligations towards SOX, PCI and ISO are met. This includes interfacing with the company's external auditors.
- Designing effective controls, evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of IT systems and internal controls via periodic monitoring and testing, and provide guidance to internal teams on their compliance obligations. In addition,contributing to the continuous improvement of existing processes and general controls.
- Designing, organising and executing small to medium IT Compliance efforts, with guidance and input from the IT Compliance team, in support of compliance programs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or another relevant field
- 1 - 2 years previous experience working in an IT compliance role
- You are likely to have knowledge of some of the following: ISO27001, IT SOX, PCI, GDPR,
- You may also hold CISA or a similar IT or Audit qualification
What you'll get in return
On offer a salary of £40,000 and broad-ranging benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.