Senior Manager Internal Audit
KPP Search are exclusively representing a multinational media and entertainment company based in London, who are growing and developing their Internal Audit team.
We are looking for someone to plan, coordinate, execute and report internal audits in accordance within the company itself, as well as being responsible for the internal audit methodology, providing independent assurance and advice to improve the control environment and operations.
Our client are the largest international company within their sector, and have operations in 10 European countries.
What we are looking for:
- Professionally-qualified accountant or auditor from either a top 10 firm or with relevant industry experience
- Experience in risk-based auditing and risk management
- Experience of auditing in the technology, media or telecoms sectors is considered a plus
What will you receive?
- The opportunity to work for a big brand
- Be part of a very dynamic / modern audit environment
- 3 Direct Reports
- 25% travel
- Competitive Salary
If you believe that this opportunity is for you then please do send your profile via the 'apply' button below.