About the role:
The role itself consists of providing audit and assurance services to its clients not for profit client base, this is a role that gives the right candidate a variety of exposure across a variety of clients. Our client is growing and winning new business.
Our client's core purpose and values are the glue to which together with their vision and strategy, bind them together to provide a clear and consistent direction for building their future.
- Finalist ACCA or ACCA candidate or fully qualified from a smaller firm
- Experience providing audit and assurance to a NFP sector is essential
- This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who is looking for a clear route for progression
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Auditor Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)