Due Diligence Senior Consultant, Düsseldorf
I am working in partnership with an exclusive, owner-managed and independent M&A advisory firm, assisting them to build out their practice in Düsseldorf, Germany. This is a young, dynamic team made up of entrepreneurs, CEO/CFOs, auditors and advisers who provide best-in-class services to a range of clients in the middle market.
I am assisting the firm to grow its Due Diligence offering, and am looking for ambitious professionals at Senior Consultant level. If you come from a large accountancy firm background and are looking for more flexibility, the chance to really contribute to the business and a better work/life balance, this is the place for you.
Working in a small team of like-minded individuals, you will perform financial due diligence procedures relating to the sale and purchase of companies across varied industry sectors. You will identify issues that may be of relevance and assess the impact thereof on the transaction.
Specifically, you will deal with:
- Interpretation and analysis of information memoranda, business plans, publicly available information on the target business
- Review and analysis of historical trading, quality of earnings, cash flow, working capital, net debt, capital expenditure, forecasts and underlying assumptions
- Review of the adequacy of financing structure including review of agreements and consideration of limits, terms and covenants
- Reporting of potential key issues for clients including identification of risk or price factors impacting investment decisions
- Review of sale and purchase agreements and financial model to reflect findings of the due diligence process
- 3+ years audit & advisory experience gained from a large accountancy firm (preferably Big 4)
- Minimum 1 year spent in Due Diligence
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in German & English
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with bonus scheme and excellent career development opportunities.
Interested? If you would like to be considered for this role, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch with Claire Mason to discuss further.