Internal Audit Manager - Data Analytics
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting an Internal Audit Manager – Data Analytics role for a global, market leading PE-backed business.
You'll be joining as the first in-house recruit of an internal audit start-up, supporting the Audit Director and working with a Big 4 co-source to build and establish a technology enabled international internal audit team.
The purpose of this role is to support the Group Internal Audit Director to provide independent, objective assessment of the effectiveness of internal control, risk management practices, and corporate governance processes across all businesses and support functions.
In this role you’ll work with the Group Internal Audit Director and the Co-source to establish and evolve the Internal Audit team’s data analytics capability. You will focus on the design, development and implementation of data analytics into all parts of the audit lifecycle to meet IA objectives by creating stakeholder value, improving audit efficiency, and providing enhanced assurance.
The role also requires the planning, execution, delivery and reporting of internal audits and reviews across the organisation as directed by the Group Internal Audit Director.
- Demonstrable knowledge of internal audit, risk management and control supported by a Internal Audit qualification (CIIA, CIA) and/or financial qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) or IT audit based qualification (CISA)
- Clear examples of a variety of audit areas including financial, operational, regulatory and commercial exposure
- Demonstrated experience of using a variety of analytics tools such as Power BI (preferred), Tableau etc.
- Expertise in and experience with the data analytics cycle (data gathering, transformation, modeling, analytic execution, visualisation and reporting)
- Strong knowledge of data governance practices, data cleansing processes, analytical techniques and visualisation methods
- Knowledge and experience with traditional database technology (i.e. SQL) and an understanding of data flow and handling
- Use of data extraction software, propriety or commercially available (e.g. IDEA, ACL)
- Direct exposure and analysis of ERP systems such as AX Dynamix, (preferred) Navision, Dynamics 365
- Strong understanding of auditing principles and techniques and excellent project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective interaction / dealing with senior business management
- Prepared to travel at relatively short notice; 30% to 50% international travel
Please get in touch with your CV to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment
Apply for Internal Audit Manager - Data Analytics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly