The European Space Agency (ESA) is seeking a Cost Analyst based in ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
This is an international civil servant post classified A2-A4 on the Coordinated Organisations' salary scale.
Reporting to the Head of the Cost Accounting Section in the Accounting Division, Finance, Planning and Controlling Department, you will be responsible for the cost analysis and the implementation of the Agency's Cost Management processes.
What will be my responsibilities?
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of direct and indirect costs allocation
- Producing management and ad hoc cost reports, data analysis (including variance analysis) simulations and proposing necessary actions
- Supporting designing and monitoring the implementation of cost management processes and procedures
- Playing a key role in developing cost management system, reporting tools and streamlining internal processes
- Supporting cost centre managers during planning and reporting processes
- SAP knowledge, mainly financial modules (FI-modules)
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Cost and financial/management accounting
- Knowledge of IPSAS and/or IFRS accounting standards
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel
Applicants should have a Master's degree or equivalent qualification in accounting economics or a financial discipline. An accounting qualification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA) or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is desirable.
The European Space Agency (ESA) is an equal opportunities employer that offers competitive salaries exempt from national income tax and excellent employment conditions, such as allowances for expatriates and relocation support.
The closing date for applications is 11 July 2019.
The European Space Agency (ESA) is Europe's gateway to space. Its mission is to shape the development of Europe's space capability and ensure that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world. ESA is an international organisation with 22 Member States. By coordinating the financial and intellectual resources of its members, it can undertake programmes and activities far beyond the scope of any single European country.
More searches like this
- Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Business / Corporate Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Risk Analysis Technology, ICT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Other Technology, ICT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Netherlands