Qualified Accountant, Property Investment Group, Dubai
An opportunity for a qualified accountant with 8 to 10 years accountancy experience to join this diverse entrepreneurial group of companies, working in their expanding Dubai office.
- Report directly to the CEO based overseas
- Be responsible for all accounting and processes for this large portfolio of apartments and retail units
- Manage accounting and legal issues which arise
- Look after financial building maintenance
- Work with key stakeholders across the international group
- Liaise with and oversee external auditors
- Professional accountancy qualification ACA/CA/CPA/ACCA
- 8 to 10 years accountancy and finance experience
- Experience working in the Middle East region
- Experience of working with a property investment management organisation
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting AS12774 in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.