Pensions Risk Assurance Director
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be a member of a team who are committed to working with trustees to optimise pension scheme risk management, control procedures and assurance programs resulting in better pension scheme governance.
The individual will work with the pension fund partners and other specialists within the firm to develop and implement robust and best practice risk frameworks and assurance services for pension scheme trustees
- Qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Experience of auditing pensions
- Large pension scheme experience
- Knowledge of the pensions industry
- Good networking and client management skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Business / Corporate Auditor Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)