Senior Internal Auditor/Internal Audit Manager
Following a recent acquisition, a FTSE 100 company is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor/Internal Audit Manager to join the team based in Warrington and help set up the controls environment internally and bring the subsidiary in line with the Group.
At around over €10bn per year turnover, the business is a highly acquisitive commercial (non-FS) company. They operate in over 15 counties, mostly around Europe and in they are the market leader in their sector. For the scale of the company and role, the amount of travel required is actually quite low – about 30-40%.
The team has an international team of 12 auditors and IT auditors spread internationally across Europe and the team are the talent pool for the future. Therefore, the successful applicant should expect to be promoted within audit or up into the wider business, most likely in finance within a maximum of two years. As well as on experience and qualification, we are therefore looking for top-tier talent to take on this progressive role and personality to go with it!
The type of person we are looking for will likely be/have the following:
- A top tier education
- An accountancy qualification and/or MBA would be an advantage
- Previous international experience would be an advantage
- Experience in audit/finance for around in either practice or industry
- A commercial eye for detail
- Personality to interact with stakeholders up to Group CEO level
- Ambition to progress into other manager roles and beyond audit into the business locally (or possibly abroad)
- Willingness to travel to see the wider business and develop network within the Group
If this type of position, working for an established, market leading FTSE 100 company is for you, please do get in touch.
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.