Internal Controls Manager - SOX Implementation
Internal Controls Manager – SOX Implementation
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a FTSE 100-sized business based near Luton. Our client is a leader in the retail and beverages sector. As part of an expansion of the team, the Head of Internal Controls is seeking an Internal Controls Manager. This is a great role for a first-time mover from a top accountancy practice or an already established internal auditor or internal controls specialist from a large corporation. There’s no travel involved in this role.
- Develop and maintain the Internal Controls framework.
- Lead the implementation of SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) across several key business units.
- Line manage an Internal Controls Analyst.
- Help expand the internal controls capacity within the business, gradually including non-financial controls.
- Work very closely with internal and external audit to ensure best practice and governance.
- Work with senior stakeholders holding various responsibilities, including Finance Directors and Audit Committee.
- Good experience in internal audit and internal controls, especially SOX.
- ACA/ACCA qualification is desired but is not essential.
- Excellent people skills, and a highly effective communicator.
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Senior Travel & Hospitality £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Luton
- Internal Audit Manager Travel & Hospitality £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Luton
- Internal Controls Travel & Hospitality £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Luton
- Corporate Governance & GRC Travel & Hospitality £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Luton