Senior Internal Auditor
Our client, a global business with a number of recognisable brands, seeks a high calibre Senior Internal Auditor to strengthen its international internal audit team.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will provide independent and objective assurance on the Company's operations, focusing on risk management, compliance with policies and procedures and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes.
You will undertake risk-based financial audits and business process reviews at Group locations across the International region including pre-audit planning, risk assessment and scoping through to delivery and presentation of internal audit findings to local management in each operation.
In addition, you will promote best practice across the Group by sharing knowledge and process information.
Due to the global footprint of the business, this role involves circa 40 to 50% travel to key operational locations across Europe; mainly capital cities and other key locations. Your travel might also include occasional travel to Australia, New Zealand and India
A great role for someone seeking their first commercial internal auditing role or seeking a new challenge within an interesting international organisation.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
- Strong audit experience from a top-tier accounting firm within assurance, internal audit services or risk management
- Qualified accountant (or studying towards) ACA, CA, CPA, ACCA or European equivalent
- Strong financial accounting skills, the ability to document complex business processes and to identify and test controls
- Strong English written and verbal skills are essential
- A second European language would be of benefit, especially French, Italian, Hungarian, German or Spanish