Process and Control Improvement Specialist
About the role:
Process & Control Improvement (P&CI) is a global second line of defence function within the company that is created to support the global control strategy. P&CI drives the design, implementation and monitoring of controls and processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the Internal Control Framework. The scope of key activities is focused around control monitoring, process & control management and risk management.
The Global Senior P&CI Specialist will be supporting the P&CI Manager in running the P&CI Function, working closely with operations, HGSS process teams, support functions and other global functions within the business, strengthening the internal control environment.
- Planning and performing controls testing (application level controls – system configuration), advising operations in creating action plans for remediation of control failures/issues, and providing regular progress updates to main stakeholders
- Ensuring that processes and configuration controls are designed, implemented and operating in line with the relevant policies, procedures and companies guidelines
- Driving the data analytics initiatives, and continuous controls monitoring to improve the framework
- Preparing formal written reports and presentations in the English language, including presenting the control conclusions and recommendations to senior management
- Developing methodologies and tools for Global P&CI to improve efficiency and effectiveness
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years relevant experience in an international company
- Knowledge base in financial processes, business acumen and controls environment (accounting and internal controls)
- Experience in (IT) auditing of ERP systems (SAP), experience in auditing GITC controls
- Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills
- Experience with data analytic tools or data mining techniques with common ERP systems is a bonus
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate at all levels of the business
- Professional Scepticism, Project Management, Business Understanding
- Excellent English and reporting skills (both written and spoken), other language skills will be advantage
- Ability to travel internationally (up to 15%)
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends.
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- National assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions
Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process
For more information please apply!