Audit Assistant Manager - Financial Services
FPSG, working in close partnership with a globally renowned Consultancy, have an exceptional Financial Services focused Audit opportunity to join our client on a full-time permanent basis based out of their incredible London office.
As part of sustained success and in line with our clients development plans for 2019, this role offers fantastic career prospects and will see you join what is a highly regarded & industry recognised firm.
- Pre-audit scoping and preparation, identifying audit risks and performing preliminary evaluation of client's internal control structure to identify weaknesses and areas for management consideration and improvement
- Carry out audit planning procedures including the design of audit tests
- Complete audit files
- Review client-prepared financial statement and other management reports.
- Responsible for on-site management and supervision of junior team members, providing on-the job coaching to support their on-going development
- Maintain good client relationships
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, building relationships and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities
Ideally you will be a newly or recently qualified accountant looking to progress your career. This position would be an excellent for candidates with the following background/experience:
- Understands the role and function of audit for a large range of different entities, in particular financial services clients and has a good understanding of audit techniques including planning, interviewing, documentation, testing, and conclusions and reporting.
- Possesses a strong technical knowledge and understanding of current accounting and audit regulations and issues.
- Has proven client handling experience and the ability to supervise and motivate more junior members of staff.
- Has excellent communication, skills and is able to display initiative and good problem solving ability
- Highly PC literate with excellent knowledge of Windows software and accounting systems.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive package which includes a generous holiday allowance & professional development support.
To apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV via the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)