Audit Manager - Financial Services
FPSG, working in close partnership with a highly respected and recognised Consultancy Firm, have an exceptional Audit Manager opportunity to join our client on a full-time permanent basis based out of their incredible Dublin office.
As part of sustained success and in line with our clients' development plans for 2019, this role offers fantastic career prospects and will see you join what is a highly regarded & industry recognised firm.
As an Audit Manager, you'll be involved in all aspects of leading and delivering audit engagements, from planning through to completion on a broad spectrum of Financial Services clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team including supervising and coaching more junior members of staff including promoting audit quality
- Reporting to audit Partners and Directors
- Acting as the initial point of contact throughout the year for your clients
- Planning and execution of audit fieldwork and statutory reporting across a portfolio of clients
- Project management of all aspects of audit including agreeing audit timelines, team briefings, supervision and delivery of audit work
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of engagements, focusing on optimising profitability
- Preparing client deliverables, building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Professional qualification; ACA, ACCA, CPA (or international equivalent)
- Financial statement audit experience within the Financial Services Sector (Banking/ Insurance/ Asset Management)
- External audit experience at Manager or Assistant manager level in the Financial Services sector
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of FRS, IFRS and technical matters relevant to your area of Financial Services expertise
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to provide clear directions and constructive feedback
- Proven ability to identify and pursue business opportunities
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive package which includes a generous holiday allowance & professional development support.
To apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV via the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.