Audit of Tax, Senior Manager
The Opportunity We are looking for Senior Managers to join as a key member of the Audit of Tax Centre of Excellence (CoE). The core team provide consistency year on year for both clients and The internal teams as well as being able to develop ‘best in class’ AoT practices that drive continual improvement within the CoE. The CoE hubs will have a clear career path structure, from graduate through to director (with a potential pathway to Partner). CoE graduates would join a ‘best in class’ team, working closely with, and being coached by, senior resource passionate about their work and the value they deliver. You will have the opportunity to work with experienced and senior staff across the Audit of Tax and Audit network. This will provide you with the opportunity to put into practice your tax technical skills in a stimulating and challenging environment. You will play a key role in the Centre of Excellence Audit of Tax network which is made up from other Managers, Senior Managers and Directors who ‘champion’ audit of tax in their local offices. They and you will lead and participate in regular network events with technical updates and training opportunities. Working within the Centre of Excellence will provide the ability to maintain and hone deep technical capabilities to evaluate judgements on complex tax risks and structures. By virtue of the Centre of Excellence dealing with complex audits, you will also have access to more technically complex areas earlier on in career path than in general advisory. ....
- Minimum of 2:1 degree
- UK professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA/legal qualification) or overseas equivalent.
- You will have gained significant audit of tax experience on complex international audits.
- You will need a strong understanding of audit risk and how this is managed through procedures and documentation.
- You will need a flexible approach to allow you to work as part of a number of client teams simultaneously.
- You will have experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and internally.
- You will need strong analytical skills and a proven ability to solve complex problems in a collaborative and creative way.
- You will have a focus on self-development and in the development of others in your teams.
- You will have a strong tax accounting background and be capable of delivering tax accounting assistance and advice relevant to consolidated international tax provisions and impacts of changes to accounting policy.
- Experience of US GAAP is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS is essential.
Board Director NPAworldwide EMEA Region & Member-Owner of NPA – the World-Wide Recruiting Network. With over 500 affiliate firms around the globe, we can access candidates and jobs in virtually any industry, anywhere in the world. Affiliate offices located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Americas.