Spanish Speaking Internal Auditor
A renowned pharmaceutical company, with an audit hub in Germany near Cologne are searching for a Spanish speaking Internal Auditor to join their team and play a key role in improving and adding value to their audit department.
As part of the audit team, you will be planning, performing and reporting on the findings of both operational, financial and compliance based audits, using a risk-based audit approach, in line with the Group’s professional standards and controls.
With a presence in over 30 different countries and products in over 100 countries worldwide you will strive in a dynamic and global environment, travel the world, develop and and work together with open minded people.
What they seek:
- min 4 years experience in big 4 or internal audit. Internal audit experience is a must
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Passion for travel and for being in an international environment
- Previous international experience
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Good analytical skills
- Organized, reliable, driven, committed, resilient and trustworthy
- Critical thinking and solution oriented approach
- Supporting the Compliance organisation with internal investigations and Compliance audit
- Involvement in developing a framework for Compliance audits
- Supporting Global Compliance Officer in development of internal investigation framework
- Independently execute and follow-up on internal audits
- Coordinating and supporting Head of Internal Audit in developing the annual internal audit plan
If you are ready to develop, grow and be part of an engaging and open team of international professionals in Germany then get in touch!
Apply for Spanish Speaking Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly