Internal Auditor - Austria - low travel
Vienna has been ranked the best city to live in 10 years in a row! I know this city very well and feel excited to be recruiting in this vibrant and cultural hub that offers so much culture, art, entertainment, and nature.
My client is a leading company in the field of agriculture and biotechnology and has it's Headquarter just outside the capital.
They are looking for a English and German speaking internal auditor to join their team and play a key part in adding value to the audit department.
You will work closely with the head of audit, get exposure, carry responsibility and enjoy being in a role where you will strive, travel up to 30 % max including to places like the US l and be in an international environment. You will be responsible for planning and conducting audits around Europe, develop ideas to improve existing practices, enhance the internal control framework and play an important role in contributing to international projects.
- 2-4 years experience in internal audit either in a big 4 firm or in a company. Some initial internal audit experience is essential
- EU passport
- Excellent English and German communications skills. German has to be good enough to review documents. English has to be fluent and you should be familiar in writing and presenting reports in English.
- Trust worthy, reliable, committed and driven personality
- Team player as well as a confident and autonomous person who can work alone and independently
- Accountability, flexibility and resilience
- Ability to travel up to 30 % around the world
- Support in obtaining any qualifications such as CIA, CPA, CISA, etc.
- Professional and personal development
- Clear career path
- International future career opportunities
If you love a green city with parks, rivers, water sports, beer gardens, vineyards and festivals and a vibrant cultural scene this could be right for you. If you feel ready to make the next step in your career in one of the most livable countries in the world then get in touch!