Audit Manager Banking (FS) - Paris
Our client is a global accountancy firm in Paris and is currently looking for Audit Managers for the Financial Services practice. This is a great opportunity for an Audit professional, who wants to work in a reputable Financial Centre in the heart of Europe, with great potential for development.
- Coordinating of on-site field work including planning, day to day control, interacting with key client staff and respecting deadlines for assignments
- Assigning a team that will provide an exceptional service to and meet the clients’ expectations
- Ensuring that your engagements are executed in accordance with the firm’s methodologies and guidance
- Secure and enhance relationships with senior client management
- Liaise with other services lines and other audit managers
- Ensure completion of engagement within agreed timescales and budgets
- University Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 5 + years professional experience in External Audit, ideally from a Big4 or Top10 firm
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to lead/mentor junior team members
- Fluent level of English and French
Our client offers:
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- High standard professional training
- International environment full of challenges
- Development programs for Managers
Interested? Apply Now for this unique opportunity!
Send your CV via the 'Apply' button.
Apply for Audit Manager Banking (FS) - Paris
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly