Internal Audit Manager - Big 4
3 days left
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting an Internal Audit Manager on behalf of a Big 4 professional services firm. The firm boasts an impressive, best in class internal audit service across the North, and you’ll be joining a collaborative team led by impressive senior management.
The position itself will see you managing a varied client portfolio consisting of private sector organisations ranging from owner-managed businesses through to large corporates.
Key responsibilities include;
- Reviewing and establishing internal audit functions
- Assurance mapping, creating annual audit plans and managing and directing internal projects
- Advising clients on issues around risk management, governance and internal control
- Involvement in the financial management of clients
- Developing strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assisting in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Training, coaching, and supervising staff
This will be a great opportunity to display strong commercial acumen and advisory skills with progression after year one to senior manager level a realistic prospect.
To be considered, you will also be a fully qualified accountant or internal auditor (ACCA / ACA / CCAB / CMIIA) with a proven track record of experience in internal audit. Current, or recent, experience working within a professional services firm (Top 10 or Big 4) is required. For further information and a confidential chat, please apply.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager - Big 4
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly