Internal Audit Manager (Investment/Retail Banking) - Canary Wharf
A leading professional services firm (Big 4) is hiring an experienced Internal Audit Manager in the Banking and Capital Markets sector based in London. My client advises several FTSE 100/250 Investment and Retail banks in the City.
They are looking to recruit an Internal Audit Manager with strong experience across the Banking sector, whether this is in Investment or Retail/Corporate Banking.
The opportunity is fantastic for those who wish to have that excellent work life balance (work from home) alongside working in a niche and specialist team. The chosen applicant will have the chance to work on a variety of IA engagements covering the spectrum of services the firm covers. The role has fast track career progression to Director level which is often far harder in an in-house role in Financial Services.
You will manage a portfolio of clients, maintain relationship with senior client staff and be responsible for the financial performance of these accounts. You will develop audit strategies and report to the Partner/Director. The candidate should effectively be able to recognise where specialists are required, review the audit evidences and ensure work in progress is monitored.
The chosen applicant will be required to have:
- Qualifications in ACA, CA, ACCA or IIA or QBE
- Prior relevant experience of client work within the Banking and Capital Markets space
- Significant post-qualified experience in Risk Management and Internal Auditing
- Good Sarbanes Oxley advisory services and delivery, including implementation projects and ingoing SOX testing
- Business Development and Stakeholder Management experience would be advantageous
We are shortlisting now with the aim for interviews for appropriate candidates next week, so interested applicants should please email me their CV or call me ASAP in the strictest of confidence.