Senior IT Auditor
A FTSE 100 organisation in London require a Senior IT Auditor to support Internal Audit in providing risk-based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the Group’s internal controls to senior management and the Group Audit and Risk Committee within the area of Technology.
- Lead the scoping, planning, delivery and reporting of IT audits across the European OpCos in accordance with the Internal Audit methodology.
- Be the subject matter expert within the Technology domain in the areas of IT operations, IT service management, IT resilience, information security, etc..
- Perform audits on advanced topics such as 5G, large-scale cloud implementation, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Blockchain and other emerging technologies.
- Liaise with the business in tracking progress in addressing audit recommendations and confirming their closure.
- Build positive working relationships with security leaders across the organisation.
- Experience a fast paced environment which is ever changing - no two days are ever the same.
- Support Head of Audit – IT & Networks and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise.
- Build, maintain and indirectly manage a community of IT auditors across our global business.
- Perform 10-20% travel UK & Europe
Skills & Experience
- IT controls/ IT risk management experience – either in an implementation, operation or assessment role
- IT audit experience (external and internal) and familiar with Internal Audit standards
- IT process knowledge e.g. as defined in standards like ITIL, Cobit,, ISO, or British Standards
- IT knowledge on IT networks, operating systems, databases, and applications, ideally including the Microsoft stack and SAP.
- Are well-versed in assessing business risks and controls, be able to articulate the risks, and recommend business-focused solutions.
- Able to manage stakeholders and to communicate clearly
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment.
- Have IT risk/control related accreditations such as CISA, CRISC, or Cobit.
- Preferably also have technical / professional qualifications such as PMBOK, Prince2, ITIL, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, ISO 27001, or ISO 22301
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large, diverse and rapidly growing audit team providing the opportunity for training, support and career development. For further information please do apply with your full CV details.