Transaction Services Manager - basic German - Munich/ Frankfurt
A Unique Opportunity in Transaction Services (NON-FS) at Manager level – basic German skills- Frankfurt/ Munich Germany
Change Recruitment Group are currently actively recruiting for Top Performing TS professionals with Financial Due Diligence experience and basic German, who are interested in securing a role in Transaction Services with a Leading Accountancy Firm based in Munich and Frankfurt.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is determined to make the change in their career and have genuine interest in working and living abroad.
This role will give you a chance to take your career to next level as you will be working in an international, challenging environment with exposure to multinational firms. There is a lot of space for development and career progression as well.
- Execution of financial due diligence and preparation of financial due diligence reports
- Acquisition of multinational clients and support of these companies as the first point of contact
- Analysis, evaluation and preparation of options for action in transaction projects
- Management of projects, coordination of assignments and motivation of your team
- Support of Junior Team members
- At least five years of experience in transactions services (FDD)
- Graduated in economics and ideally another exam, such as accountant or CFA
- Empathic personality with clear goals and entrepreneurial mindset
- Very good presentation and communication skills in English
- Basic communication skills in German
Our client offers an inspiring work environment
- Innovative and versatile consulting activities
- Outstanding career opportunities through individual support
- Compatibility of work and family
If you are interested in this opportunity or you have questions, please email your CV via the form below.
I am looking forward hearing from you!