Senior Internal Auditor - Native Japanese Speaker - Sponsorship Included
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company are working with a multinational company to help them source a Senior Internal Auditor. This role provides the opportunity to be part of a growing team of professional advisors, providing audit and advisory services to group companies across various industries. The team is based in London.
The Senior Internal auditor will partner with business and process owners in developing practical recommendations which balances the needs of the business, improves risk management and compliance requirements.
The Senior Internal Auditor will be developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and departments, both in Europe and Japan. This is relevant to Japanese stakeholders in particular, where the Senior Internal Auditor will be able to utilise their Japanese communication skills.
This role will involve some international and UK travel which is estimated at 40% per annum.
What do you need
- Fully fluent and proficient in English and Japanese is essential, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of audit techniques for financial, business and operational control and risk management
- Ability to adapt communication style to other cultures
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders within the organisation and internal customers.
- J-SOX/ SOX audit experience is preferred
- M&A / Transaction experience is an advantage