My client, a Global Medical Devices manufacturing company based in Hull is looking for a Complaints Investigator.
A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
Contract (temp to perm)
- Responsible for investigation of devices and information supplied through the complaint management process
- Initiation of actions identified to improve device quality, reliability and customer experience
- To perform all activities in compliance
- Ensure that all Quality Systems external communications are of an acceptable standard to meet customer needs and facilitate improvement where necessary
- Develop and manage relationships with personnel in all functions and levels
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Experience in managing complaints
- Customers, suppliers, and contractor’s relation
- Awareness / understanding of the Medical Device Directive, GMP, GDP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, 21 CFR Part 820 preferred
- Understanding of basic inspection techniques and problem-solving skills
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please call 0203 589 9296 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS is a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My LinkedIn Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles across the UK so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
Medical / devices / 13485 / 9001 / Post Market / vigilance / GMP / GDP / ISO / complaints / process / surveillance / auditor / engineering /