A global FMCG organisation located in West London / Middlesex are undoing a period of rapid growth through acquisition and require an Internal Auditor to join their Internal Audit team. The role will offer excellent exposure across the entire business in the UK and Europe and will offer numerous career progression opportunities.
Internal Auditor key responsibilities:
- Perform and lead a variety of financial, operational, SOX and controls audits assuring that business systems, policies, processes and procedures are being correctly implemented
- Assist with the audit planning process
- Prepare and issue audit reports on a timely basis
- Monitor and report on management’s implementation of audit recommendations
- Perform annual SOX management testing
- Build and develop long lasting relationships with stakeholders across the business
Key Skills and Experience
- The successful candidate must possess either Internal or External Audit from either a Big 4 / top 20 / practice background or from experience within a commercial environment / industry
- You must be a confident team player capable of working in a dynamic multicultural environment and looking to enter or develop your internal audit experience.
This exciting opportunity offers the potential for career progression within the Group and to be part of a highly regarded and experienced Internal Audit team that will develop, train and improve your technical skills. If you possess the key skills and experience and are looking to develop and progress your career with a renowned blue chip organisation, please do apply with your full CV details.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Surrey
- Business / Corporate Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Surrey
- Internal Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Surrey
- Internal Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Surrey