Financial Services - Assistant Manager Technology Risk - Top 10 practice firm
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company are recruiting on behalf of a Top 10 professional services who are looking to expand their Financial Services team. They would like a hands-on Technology Risk Assistant Manager to join their London team and work across various financial sectors, such as Wealth and Investment management.
As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for managing a small team of IT audit specialists and liaise closely with senior management. This role offers you an opportunity to get involved in projects in Technology Resilience, IT internal audit, IT Project Risk Management and developing IT General Controls. You will also be supporting external and internal audit engagements through application control reviews.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be a CISA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or similar) qualified.
- Have experience in IT general controls and application control reviews.
- Have great IT capabilities and understanding of control deficiencies.
- Have managed parts of engagements and mentored junior staff.
- Know how to leverage data analytics in audit environments.
- Have audited SAP, Oracle, Fidessa and Figaro.
If you are an ambitious individual who is looking for increased responsibility in their career and the opportunity to work with exciting complex and simple clients, this is a great chance to join a dynamic team.
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology Risk Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)