Internal Controls & Process Analyst
Our client, an interesting international business, is seeking an Internal Controls & Business Process Analyst.
In this newly created role, the Internal Controls & Business Process Analyst will be in a broad range of work including internal controls testing, IT controls review, compliance management and contract administration. In each of these areas, you’ll be working with management to highlight potential issues, agreeing mitigating actions and reporting findings to the company’s head office. In addition to the day to day responsibilities, you will provide regular support to project teams when documenting, improving and digitising key business processes across the UK.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience of one or more of the following; internal controls, business process improvement or compliance monitoring and have the desire to develop and take on the other key skills required for this position.
Due to the high profile nature of the role and senior level stakeholder engagement, it is essential that applicants possess excellent communication and relationship management skills.
Whilst mainly based at the company’s Swindon headquarters, occasional travel to other sites may be required.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
- A background in internal controls, business process improvement or compliance
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to see the wider picture.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude .