Internal Audit Manager

£60,000 - £68,000 + 15% bonus
01 Jul 2019
31 Jul 2019
Contract Type
Full Time
25-50% Travel

IAC is working with a leading engineering professional services business in Central London to recruit an Internal Audit Manager.

Reporting to the Group Audit & Risk Director, this is a varied position that encompasses both internal audit and risk management. This is a dual role that will require you to take ownership of the delivery of the internal audit plan, but also have involvement in group-wide enterprise risk management. Whilst you will take the lead on ensuring the delivery of the audit plan, you will be expected to be actively involved in the delivery of the plan. You'll support the Director in maintaining and enhancing the Group Risk Framework and work closely with business units and central functions in developing and maintaining risk registers which includes planning and delivering risk workshops.

You'll ideally be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIA or equivalent) with a broad mix of internal audit and risk management experience. This is a dual role, however the majority of the role is focussed on leading and delivering internal audits. You'll likely spend approximately 70% of your time delivering internal audit services with the remaining 30% allocated to risk management activities. As such, my client is looking for a candidate with a broad skill set.

This is a rare role that allows the successful candidate to work cross-functionally within internal audit and risk management within a fascinating organisation. Travel is expected to be in the region of 20%-30% of the time.


Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs