Internal Audit Manager
A global blue chip organisation require an Internal Audit Manager for Belgium to manage and perform risk based audits projects and the evaluation of internal control design and operational effectiveness. The role can be based in either Brussels or Ostende (your choice).
- Planning, execution and reporting of allocated internal audit projects, including: key processes in the operations and general business areas, financial management, project reviews and follow up the effective implementation of corrective actions
- Identification process and control inefficiencies, weaknesses or areas of over control
- Production of high quality financial reports for management that encourage debate over issues and implementation of commercially relevant recommendations
- Identification of improvements in audit procedures and methodology within the function
- Liaison and engagement with all levels of staff and management across a multitude of activities, countries and cultures.
- This role will involve international travel (typically around 30- 50% over a year) depending on the Audit Plan
Skills & Experience
- University Degree with at least 3 years relevant work experience in Audit (either within the Big 4 background or industry)
- Commercial focus and high interest in business such as customer values and digital topics (digital analytics)
- Fluent language skills in English and one other language (preferably Dutch or French)
- Strong problem solving skills and possessing an analytical mindset
- High level of personal and professional integrity, honesty and maturity with an ability to feel comfortable with new and unknown topics and working in a dynamic environment without the need of constant direction
- Independently minded, willingness to challenge and be challenged, ambitious and inquisitive personality (out-of-the-box thinking)
- A great team player who is also capable and comfortable working alone on assignments
- Excellent communication skills and able to build good and valuable working relationships within the Group
This is an excellent opportunity to join the large Group Audit team which provides a meritocratic, collaborative environment and an opportunity to learn about a wide range of business areas. The Internal Audit Manager position will act as a spring board to further career development opportunities. You will be joining the World's leading organisation in its sector and will be an important part of a thriving and growing success story.
For further information and to register your interest, please do apply with your full CV details.