Global Process and Control Improvement Specialist (IT Auditor skills)
KPP Search are working exclusively with an extremely well known FMCG company, who are actively looking for a Process and Control Improvement Specialist to work in an ambitious and dynamic team, based in Krakow.
Process & Control Improvement (P&CI) is a global second line of defence function within the company that is created to support the control strategy.
You will be supporting the P&CI Manager in running the P&CI Function. You will also be supporting operations with driving and implementing improvements in the organisation’s processes and strengthening the internal control environment.
Perks of working for this business:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends!
- International assignments
- Learning & Development team open for your suggestions and daily updates on internally open positions
- Football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours and more!
- Sponsorship is available!
- Planning and performing controls testing (application level controls – system configuration)
- Advising operations on creating action plans for remediation of control failures/issues, and providing regular progress updates
- Ensuring processes and configuration controls are designed and implemented
- Driving data analytics initiatives
- Preparing formal written reports and presentations (in the English language)
- At least 5 years of job relevant experience in an international company
- Knowledge base in financial processes, business acumen and a controls environment (accounting and internal controls)
- Experience in (IT) auditing of ERP systems (SAP), experience in auditing GITC controls
- Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills
- Experience with data analytic tools or data mining techniques with common ERP systems is a bonus
For more information please apply!