IFRS & Audit Expert
We are recruiting for an IFRS and Audit Expert for our client who are a leading and innovative international agricultural business. As the company continues to grow successfully, they are going through a major re-organisation to help support and enable the ongoing growth curve, and as part of this have identified the need to hire in support to the business.
The organisation is building out a new global shared service centre and is looking to hire someone into this role to support the group and be part of the IFRS and Audit function. The successful individual in this role will be responsible for collaborating with the Head of Audit & IFRS to deliver effective and efficient IFRS guidance and help prepare the company for external audit processes.
IFRS and Audit role responsibilities;
- Documents business wide policies and standards (especially Group Accounting Manual)
- Organizes audits for local entities and the group
- Escalate and solve unresolved and/or overdue incidents, requests and changes
- Function as IFRS desk: handling business units requests and updating accounting rules according to latest standards
- Organizes and contributes to accounting principle steering group (IFRS community).
- Provide internal trainings & presentations, if and where required
- Provide Lead of Expert Hub Audit & IFRS with possible new products, financial deals and possible strategies regarding IFRS opportunities
- Preferably academic degree in Accounting and/or Audit
- Over three years of experience in the field of Accounting in a capital-market orientated company or audit firm
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and preferably knowledge of other accounting principles (Local-GAAP)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Certified in accounting principles (e.g. CPA; CFA; CMA) is a nice to have
- Experience in relevant IT systems (MS Office and other)
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to Gareth Mortimer.