IT Audit Senior
A Top 10 accountancy practice is seeking an IT Audit Senior to support the continued growth of its technology assurance services team.
The role will see you asses and develop ITGC’s as part of large financial audits or smaller consulting projects for a diverse commercial sector client base. You’ll also broaden your skillset working on various exciting project-based engagements such as cyber security, data analytics, IT governance, and IT internal audit. Additionally, with the firm placing a significant emphasis on professional development, you can expect plenty of scope to progress on to a managerial level position in the team.
- CISA qualification and ideally an accounting or internal audit qualification (ACA/ACCA/CMIIA)
- Experience of IT general controls and application control reviews in support of external audit engagements.
- Exposure of working with commercial sector clients
- ERP package auditing experience (SAP, Oracle, or Dynamic AX)
- Confident and strong communicator
- Experience of designing, performing and reviewing data analytics and controls testing would also be ideal
This is the ideal opportunity for an IT controls specialist seeking fantastic prospects for progression, involvement in a wide array of technical engagements, and work with a variety of interesting commercial sector clients. For further information and a confidential chat, please apply now.