Contract Compliance Auditor / Financial Analyst
A market leading specialist organisation require a Contract Compliance Auditor to examine and audit critical supplier contracts, which include a significant number of leading global organisations. The aim of each audit is to identify and test areas of operational and financial risk or exposure. This may include testing associated invoice records and data, identifying any non-compliance to the agreed terms of the contracts, quantifying financial variances, and recovering any overcharges.
The position can be based in your choice of office location in London, Letchworth or Luton and will involve some travel to client offices in the South East UK.
- Review contract terms and conditions to identify and document contract risk exposures and areas of possible financial leakage/loss
- Interview client key stakeholders regarding the terms of the agreement to determine contract intent.
- Perform substantive testing of both client and supplier transactional data to document and verify compliance to commercial terms.
- Be able to understand, analyse and manipulate complex data sets and be proficient with software such as Excel to identify discrepancies.
- Prepare, and submit audit reports (Internal and External stakeholders) to include identified monetary discrepancies, and any recommendations by providing documented and supportive details.
- Work efficiently between across multiple audits with accuracy and flexibility, whilst adhering to overall timing of an audit cycle, including day-to-day management of the audit tasks and objectives to maximise revenue against budgeted targets
- Participate in the negotiation and resolution of identified monetary discrepancies with suppliers and client.
- Produce written correspondence to vendor inquiries, prepare reports for Internal Management concerning scope of audit, issues found, recovery amounts, and recommendations for future improvements.
- Maintain positive client and supplier relationships.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Audit (financial audit), Contract Compliance or financial analysis - Retail sector exposure is desirable.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, including such concepts as cost accounting and allocations, overhead, manufacturing costs, general ledger and financial statements.
- Experience of accounting systems (SAP, JDE, Oracle etc) with an emphasis on P2P, and Accounts Payable is desirable.
- Some experience in understanding and assessing operational processes and internal controls, including defining practical recommendations for improvement.
- Commercial business acumen, with exposure to areas such as payroll; insurance; benefits; internal controls; common business practices and contract language.
- Previous experience in procurement, contracting or conducting vendor and supplier audits for contract compliance is advantageous.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a high profile market leader providing the opportunity to build relationships a top management level of some of the largest blue chip organisations. The organisation offer fast track promotion, support and career development. For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Letchworth Garden City
- Internal Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Letchworth Garden City
- Internal Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Letchworth Garden City
- Compliance & Regulation Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Letchworth Garden City