Data Analytics - Assistant Manager
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is assisting a Top 10 professional services firm recruit a Data Analytics Assistant Manager in their Manchester office.
The team is growing significantly on both a national and local level, and reporting directly to the Director of Data Analytics, you will be joining a team in which new ideas and innovation is encouraged, autonomy is afforded, and problem solving skills are tested. More specifically, the role will see you apply your deep data analytical and visualisations skills to a range of audit and non-audit engagements for a variety of commercial sector organisations.
- understanding available datasets at external clients and determining relevant data required for analysis
- building and maintaining effective client relationships to ensure the secure transfer and collection of data
- transforming client data and writing analytical scripts
- identifying and applying relevant data quality and control checks across all analytical procedures
- overseeing the efficient delivery of engagements factoring in budget management, time management, and staff resourcing.
Experience using data analytics skills such as data profiling, data matching, data transformation, and cluster analysis is required, as is the use of SQL for the build of ETLs. An understanding of core financial transactions and knowledge of financial auditing and business processes is also key. Prior experience within professional services is not a requirement so this a great chance to break into the sector.
For further information and a confidential chat, please apply now.