IT Audit Manager - Fortune 500 - no German required
I’m working with a major US business who is part for the Fortune 500 and one of the biggest leaders in it’s industry. They are looking for an experienced IT Auditor with big 4 background to join their team in the South of Germany.
You will step into a friendly, open, international and engaging work environment. With a team of 30 different nationalities this is a truly international work space where you will interact with highly open, curious, kind and forward-thinking people who value team work, diversity and integrity.
This business has generated revenues of above € 100 billion and plays a key role in its sector.
It was awarded one of Germany’s most valuable companies – an award for solid sustainability performance. This award reflects the focus on climate, community and sustainability.
They are looking for an IT Audit Manager who will be responsible for the performance of quality assurance engagements of large-scale SAP programs and significant IT projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to de-risking of IT programs / projects by being a ‘critical friend’ to responsible management and pro-actively advise on upcoming challenges;
- Support large scale IT programs by defining and reviewing stage gate criteria to assure that quality criteria are met at each phase / milestone of a project;
- Evaluation of audit results and development of robust, actionable recommendations for effective and efficient remediation of weaknesses and / or optimization of processes
- Graduate in IT or business studies (management / economics) or having equivalent qualifications;
- Big 4 background
- At least 4 years of practical work experience in IT audit or IT consulting;
- In-depth experience with assessing/implementing large scale SAP programs and required deliverables;
- Analytical and good communications skills
- Trustworthy, reliable, committed and pro- active personality
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent in (written and spoken) English. Further language skills like German or French would be appreciated
Apply for IT Audit Manager - Fortune 500 - no German required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly