Job Description Summary:
To ensure that all work allocated is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with the firm's professional standards and to the satisfaction of clients and engagement partners. To ensure that all employees are managed and developed to the maximum of their potential and to assist in the development of the office.
We are a flexible employer and can offer a range of flexible working patterns from part to full-time, as well as working from home.
Who we are:
Grant Thornton is a leading Accounting and Advisory firm working with a big range of clients across the UK. We are a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth. We have created our own unique culture, one that allows you to have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible structure, in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential.
Our clients are proud to work with us – they see that we help them unlock their potential for growth and recommend us to other similar, dynamic organisations. We are proud of our position in our local and regional markets and the reputation we have developed not just for the excellence of our client work but, as importantly, for the culture of our team.
Audit is fully focussed on financial reporting and Audit. We provide a wide range of audit and assurance services to private, public and international companies across various sectors. As a firm audit over 8,500 firms annually, ranging from FTSE and AIM companies to Small Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) companies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Our Audit Managers are pivotal to client engagement and delivery. The role will include working with a range of clients across a range of industries, from fast-growing tech companies through to well-known retail brands.
- You will leading Audit reviews, agreeing timetables and managing, motivating and coaching more junior team members.
- As part of the Central Region, we work closely with our other offices located in Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Leicester, Northampton, Cambridge, St Albans, Norwich, Ipswich and Chelmsford to ensure we deliver distinctive client service. This will give you the support you need to deliver excellent customer service.
Who we're looking for:
- We are looking for collaborative individuals with good communication skills that want to work with a diverse client base.
- You will need to be professionally qualified for this role (ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent) and have proven external Audit experience.
- You will have experience managing a sizeable portfolio of Audit Clients
If you are looking to challenge yourself and develop your career, please apply!