The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company:
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company has been mandated by a Surrey based Insurance company on 6 month contract for an Internal Auditor. The role will take significant responsibility for the auditing of business goals and performance objectives, and for assessing the impact of a variety of economic, financial and management decisions, ensuring appropriate controls are in place to aid the business in meeting its objectives. This will entail the delivery of both financial and operational audits across the Group and more complex strategic audits and consultancy work to the business as required.
Paying up to £500 / day
- You will have full accountability for the end to end delivery of the Group Internal Audit Plan.
- You will be responsible for the full lifecycle, from planning, testing, reporting, delivery and follow up There will be a variety of audits to deliver, from Actuarial to insurance to Operations
- Proactively identifying areas where risk is outside of the business’ ‘appetite’ levels and make value recommendations to Management to address weaknesses
- Supporting the business in the development of their current control framework to maximise its effectiveness in a cost effective way
You will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Ideally you will have gained a recognised industry qualification in a Big 4 environment and then progressed into industry (preferably Financial Services) where you will have performed financial, operational and strategic risk based internal audits.
- Internal auditing using risk based methodology is second nature to you – you should have advanced knowledge of risk based internal audit lifecycle and procedures
- At this senior level you will be able to independently deliver accurate and concise work to tight deadlines
- You should have excellent relationship building skills across all levels of the business
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk!